Sunday, December 13, 2009

Yummy Yarn.....................


Yesterday I went up to a craft fair at the old school house. This school was built in the early 1910's. It is red and just darling, and I'm sure that in it's day, most of the students came to school on horseback. Where I live was just a tiny spot in the road, where farmers were the only residents. The school was a one room school house for all grades. Anyway, I found a wonderful booth of dazzling yarn, from the Brown Sheep Co. I've seen this yarn on the net, but never seen it in person. Oh the colors! Very vivid and cheerful! I made some quick little squares just to play with color and had a most enjoyable evening. Just think, even tho I'm out in the middle of nowhere, I have a new yarn source now, just a couple of miles up the road. It pays to get out and meet your neighbors!

No comments:

Post a Comment